These 5 Famous Vegan Celebrities LOVE a Plant-based Diet. Here’s Why…

Many people aren’t aware of the famous vegan celebrities that are around in 2017 but the movement is growing rapidly with more people being exposed to the information surrounding veganism. Here’s 5 of them…

1. Ellie Goulding

famous-vegan-celebrities-2017-ellie-golding
Singer Ellie Goulding discussed her love of green smoothies and identified as an “aspiring vegan” in Shape magazine. But kale isn’t the only thing on the menu for Ellie: “It’s actually easy to be a bad vegan because a lot of junk foods are vegan!” Yes, we know and that’s part of navigating the nutrition game!
“I call myself an aspiring vegan. It’s challenging, but not impossible. You just have to eat or drink a lot of greens. I make green juice for myself almost every day. I put in things like bananas, avocado, spinach, broccoli—whatever’s in my fridge, really. Sweet-potato fries and salad is my absolute favorite thing. It’s the perfect meal. I eat a lot of quinoa and nuts too, but I also love eating chips. It’s actually easy to be a bad vegan because a lot of junk foods are vegan!” ~Ellie Golding
Ellie is right into HIIT training and staying in shape. She regularly pushes herself to the limit in order to stay in top health, and believes a plant-based diet is the optimal approach to keep her fit and healthy. Very similar to the programs we run here at PLANT PHYSIQUE.

2. Natalie Portman

famous-vegan-celebrities-2017-2
In a nonchalant comment, Natalie Portman recently mentioned in an interview the reason behind her flawless complexion is her vegan diet.
“I’m vegan, and I drink a lot of water. If I have dairy, I immediately break out,” she said of how she keeps the French all-natural, minimal makeup look now that her and her family live in France.
“Everyone has to find what is right for them, and it is different for everyone. Eating for me is how you proclaim your beliefs three times a day. That is why all religions have rules about eating. Three times a day, I remind myself that I value life and do not want to cause pain to or kill other living beings. That is why I eat the way I do.” ~Natalie Portman“I’ve always just loved animals and you just start making the connection between what you’re eating and what happens to these poor animals and once you start making those connections and realizing the truth behind what you’re eating, it just, there wasn’t any other option for me.” ~Tony Kanal

3. Miley Cyrus

famous-vegan-celebrities-2017-1
There is no doubt that Miley is for animal rights, but with over 40 MILLION Instagram followers, she’s getting the message out there loud and clear!
Inspired by the loss of her blowfish, pop star Miley Cyrus went vegan and talked about it on Jimmy Fallon.
“The reason that I started this was because I had a fish that was highly intelligent. He really knew who I was, he really got excited when I was home. One day I went to a sushi restaurant with a few of my friends and they were serving blowfish. And I thought, this is an intelligent animal.” ~Miley Cyrus
We wonder what the future holds for veganism judging by the amount of famous vegan celebrities in 2017 /2016. We’re optimists and like to think the future looks bright.
“I remember very clearly the day my mom made chicken fingers. I was like, ‘Wait, this was alive? This had parents? I’m not eating it anymore.’” ~Jenna Dewan-Tatum
“People don’t think about how each of these animals that we call dinner have the same kinds of personalities as our dogs and cats.” ~Emily Deschanel

4. Liam Hemsworth

famours-vegan-celebrities-2017
The Hunger Games heartthrob made headlines when he sung the praises of his new vegan diet. In an interview for Men’s Fitness magazine he declared, “I feel nothing but positive, mentally and physically. I love it.”
“My own health, and after all the information I gathered about the mistreatment of animals, I couldn’t continue to eat meat. The more I was aware of, the harder and harder it was to do,” the 25-year-old Hunger Games star replied when asked what made him decide to change his eating habits.

5. Ariana Grande

ariana grande vegan
Looks like more and more millennial megastars like Ariana Grande are spreading the message of conscious eating far and wide to their legions of fans. Ariana was galvanized to go vegan after seeing the influential documentary “Forks Over Knives,” stating about the film, “One of the most eye opening films I’ve ever seen.” And her strong conviction garnered her the title of PETA2’s Sexiest Vegetarian of 2014.
“I love animals more than I love most people, not kidding. But I am a firm believer in eating a full plant-based, whole food diet that can expand your life length and make you an all-around happier person. It is tricky dining out, but I just stick to what I know — veggies, fruit and salad — then when I get home I’ll have something else.” ~Ariana Grande
It’s great to see so many famous vegan celebrities not only sharing the fruits of a plant-based diet but also staying fit and healthy, showing you can perform just as well on a vegan diet as an animal-based one. We love this!

Comments