21 Blair Waldorf Quotes To Live By In 2018

Related image
Good morning Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here, and I'm back to fill you in on our one and only Queen B.
We all love Blair Waldorf — there's a reason her nickname is Queen B.
The "Gossip Girl" tv series is my favorite, and I even read the book series the show is based on by Cecily Von Ziegesar. All the characters are known to always have great, bold quotes that you wish you would've thought of. If you've never watched the series, you really need to add it to your watchlist on Netflix, and I know, deep down, you want to know who the mysterious Gossip Girl is. I highly recommend watching the show even just to see the high-class style or to look into the dreamy eyes of my one true love, Nate Archibald.
Our fav Upper East Sider, B, has many comebacks and snarky remarks to make everyone want to be as daring as she is. Even though Blair is full of sass and is definitely not the nicest person, she does have some quotes that will make you feel empowered and inspired. So, break out the headbands and lipstick, and embrace your inner NYC queen this year with these classic Blair Waldorf quotes to make 2018 your year.

1. "I'm not a stop along the way. I'm a destination."

2. "Some people are simply better than others."

3. "Destiny is for losers, it's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen"

4. "Well here's my advice: have a little faith, and if that doesn't work, a lot of mimosas."

5. "There's only one queen bitch in this town and that's me"

6. "Once again, the world has proven anything you can do, I can do better."

7. "Oh, my life is so bountiful I don't need a boyfriend to feel fulfilled."

8. "I am Grace Kelly, Grace Kelly is me."

9. "If you're gonna be sad, you might as well be sad in Paris."

10. "Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop"

11. "You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you."

12. "You need to be cold to be queen."

13. "We're not servants to our emotions. We can control them, suppress them, stomp them out like bugs."

14. "Life is tough Serena, just get a helmet."

15. "A girl wants Romeo, not Hamlet."

16. "I have an army to build, a school to take over, and girls to blackmail"

17. "You deserve someone who would move mountains for you if he had to."

18. "I'm the best of the best, I'm Blair Waldorf."

19. "If you really want something, you don't stop for anyone or anything until you get it!"

20. "What I want, is to be a powerful woman."

21. "Things are never as bad as you think."

Comments